18 KN95 Masks
- Pack of 10 KN95 face mask coverings.
CNAS Tested (A properly government accredited laboratory) – Report below.
- Hygienically – individually sealed and wrapped.
- 4 Layer with a blown melt non-woven filtration layer.
- Soft and comfortable non-woven inner.
- These masks are very durable when compared to the traditional rectangle ear looped mask.
- 3D Folding Face Mask Design.
- The 3D Design structure makes for a very comfortable fit, with the mask held slightly away from the mouth to allow more comfortable breathing and speaking.
- The design folds flat for hygiene and easy travel storage purposes.
- This product is a great choice for following the government’s advice for non-medical face coverings in certain shops, general workplace protection and public transport etc. This allows certified respirators and devices to be reserved for the front line.
- We offer these to staff in our own warehouse as part of social distancing measures – they are by far the most popular chosen type.
- CHINA GB2626-2006 KN95 is a Chinese respirator standard – This is a regulated standard within China for a filtering effect of 95% minimum (according to Accredited Chinese Testing Labs). The KN95 standard is not officially recognised in the UK. However, the KN95 standard is currently recognised as an emergency type equivalent in other countries such as France, Germany, USA and Canada. Many of these countries rely on this report by 3M that has recently carried out testing on worldwide standards: https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1791500O/comparison-ffp2-kn95-n95-filtering-facepiece-respirator-classes-tb.pdf
- These masks are classed as non-medical.
- Not intended for use in a medical environment. Not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Not intended for Construction.
High-quality production factory:
- ISO 9001
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Certificated Factory – Chinese Standard.
- 10,000m2 Production Facilities
- Integrated Quality Control Centre
- Clean Room Production
These masks are not designed to be washed