At Love Your Face Mask we are committed to the highest privacy standards. This section provides detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information and how we use it. All information is stored securely, collected lawfully and in accordance with the GDPR regulations which came into force on 25th May 2018. We will only collect data that is necessary for us to process your order and deliver the best possible service. We are registered with the ICO and our registration number is
Collection of personal information and how we use it
Love Your Face Mask processes the following personal information when you place an order with us:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Recipient’s name (if provided)
- Recipient’s address (if provided)
- Recipient’s phone (if provided)
Your consent to process personal data.
We require your personal information to process any orders that you make by using our website If we don’t collect this data during checkout, we won’t be able to fulfill your order and comply with our legal obligations.
We rely on your consent for direct marketing communications. Newsletter subscription is optional at the time of account creation and you can opt-in or opt-out at any time. Your Newsletter subscriptions can be fully managed via the “My Account” section of the website. Additionally you can use the “Unsubscribe” link included in every mailing to permanently remove yourself from the mailing list. You can also call us on 02036 913 365 or email email@example.com if you would like to be removed from our mailing list.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
At Love Your Face Mask we believe it is important that you are aware of your rights and know how to exercise them. You have the right to delete your account and all associated data at any time. You can request this by clicking on the “Delete Account” button within the “My Account” section of the website. Requests to delete an account will be processed quickly, usually within 1-2 working days. Your rights also include:
- The right to access and edit your personal data held by us.
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
- The right to request that we delete or anonymise your personal data.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages – this can be done via your online account, by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email or by contacting our customer support team.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we share your personal information with other third parties?
We will never sell or rent your personal data to other organisations for any reason. And we never share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Any third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. In the process of fulfilling your order or marketing requests we therefore pass your data onto the following parties:
- Payment Service providor – the payment gateway will require your name and billing address to process your card transation.
- Marketing Distribution Companies – we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. If you have opted into our mailing list we may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- Delivery Companies – we pass your information onto our delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel and also provide you with delivery notification emails and SMS alerts (if you choose to receive them).
How long do we keep your personal data ?
We retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our products and services and to maintain records to satisfy tax and other legal requirements. Your personal data will therefore be kept securely or deleted upon request.
Some Cookies on this site are essential to the online ordering process and you will not be able to place an order without them. Other Cookies are used to collect information about browsing and buying behaviour to improve our site quality and the online shopping experience for our customers. These cookies cannot identify individuals and collect information anonymously.